I can’t believe I never got around to sharing my February 2016 Target Beauty Box with you! March’s box went on sale earlier this week and sold the same day, but if you like learning about all the subscription purchases available out there, I recommend you follow My Subscription Addiction. They email the minute they find out the Target Beauty Boxes have gone on sale each month.
One of the things I love about these boxes is that it is not subscription based. There is no pressure to commit to an expensive subscription plan or to remember to skip months if need be. The value in these boxes is typically between $20 and $30 and are simple, everyday products that even the most low maintenance beauty lover uses. If you get a soap, shampoo, or perfume sample you don’t want, contemplate donating to a local homeless shelter or charitable organization that collects donations. Beauty boxes are always a gamble so there’s always a chance there will be something you won’t not love!
These are the awesome products I got in my box! I’ll share my brief thoughts on them an some of them may pop up in future posts!
- Laneige BB Cushion: I haven’t had a chance to try this yet. I’m not really into liquid foundations and BB creams but I’ve heard nothing but good things about this product from Laniege. I look forward to mixing the different shades to find a good look for my skin. You can pick it up at Target for $34 for the full-sized container.
- EcoTools EcoNet Recycled Bath Sponge: I actually use this brand loofa! I love that the full-sized product comes in a sealed bag that protect it from all the people’s hands who may be touching them in the store. You can pick them up for just under $2 and I look forward to using my mini one for travel!
- Skinfix Lip Repair Balm: I had never tried this lip balm before but definitely like it! I have been using the Jack Black Lip Balm as of late and this one reminds me of it but the Skinfix is less greasy. This was a full-sized product that I was happy to find in the box! You can pick your own up for just under $5.
- SoapBox Coconut Oil Shampoo & Conditioner: This is another brand that I had never tried prior to this box. I took these with me on a trip to visit my family for the past couple days and found them to have a good formula and scent. Little travel shampoo and conditioner duos are perfect for travel and for trying out new products. You can pick up their full-sized counterparts at your local Target for just under $6 a piece.
- Derma E Hydrating Night Crème: As most of you may know, I’m pretty obsessed with Derma E! Check out my previous post where I raved about this brand and particular product here! The small sample size I got from Derma E a while back has lasted me for so long so, I was excited to receive this refill! Pick your full-sized product up at Target for just under $26 (on sale as I write this for $22)!
- Vera Wang Embrace Eau de Toilette: This fresh floral scent is lovely! I gifted it to my sister once I tried it out and she loved the pear blossom notes. The full-sized spray is $22.99.
- Mayfair Soap Foundry Body Crème: With scents of sea lily and jasmine, this body cream is a great addition to any skincare regime. I love the little tube the deluxe sample size came in. It is perfect for my desk drawer and purse! You can get the full-sized 5.5 fl oz product for just under $9.
- Incoco Nail Polish Applique: This is another product I haven’t had an opportunity to test yet. I received the color “Happy Hour” and it looks promising! Incoco promises real nail polish in the strips. You can pick this up online in numerous shades for $4.99 for the solid colors and $6.99 for the patterned versions. I look forward to bringing you a full post on this product once I give it a whirl.
- L’Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Boost It Air-Blown Texture Mist: This product was the true surprise for me! I wasn’t expecting to love a random hair product but have found myself incorporating it into my daily routine. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a very reasonably priced texture mist for your hair! You can pick it up for $3.99 at Target today!